Terms, Conditions, and Policies
Custom Shirts – Legal
All sales are final. We of course back any issues associated with material flaws. These will be replaced in full. Please contact us within 15 days and notify us of any issues associated with printing or material defects. If we do not receive correspondence within 15 days all sales will remain final and no reprints will occur.
Step 1 – A non-refundable deposit of 150.00 is received. Receipt of this deposit confirms a contract to exist for the development of a rough draft/sketch. This is not a deposit for a completed design. Artwork created on behalf of the client does not transfer the use, ownership or rights to customer for art.
Step 2 – After approval of sketch payment for ½ of the order is received. Once received art will be completed.
Step 3 – Balance of order payment is collected and order is placed into production.
1. Payment of deposit initiates a contract between Military-Outfitters.Com and client. Customer agrees that that services are being requested and they are obligated to pay for services rendered.
2. All payments associated with artwork are considered final and no refunds will be provided.
3. If orders are abandoned after 14 days upon completion of art or noncommunication by client then orders are deemed abandoned. Abandoned orders are considered canceled and any payments received are considered non-refundable.
Custom Coins – Legal
All sales are final. Any payments received to include but not limited to artwork, production, molds, and finished coins are deemed final. No refunds are provided for custom challenge coins.
1. There are 2 options for artwork based on the coin art being requested.
a. 2D Coin Art – No deposit is required.
b. 3D Coin Art – A 150.00 deposit is required.
c. All artwork is the responsibility of the client. Errors or issues associated with art proofs are the full responsibility of the client. Any errors associated with client approval of art is the responsibility of the client and no replacement order will be made.
d. If an error occurs associated with production and material flaws of the challenge coins a full replacement will be made. We stand behind the quality of our challenge coins.
2. After approval of art payment in full is received for challenge coins.
3. Artwork created on behalf of Military-Outfitters.Com clients does not transfer or grant permission to reproduce the art in any way. Creations of all artwork are the property of Military-Outfitters.Com.
Address: 6312 SW Capitol Hwy Box 209, Portland, OR 97239
If you are Contacting Us About Your Order, please have your Order Number ready so we can assist you more efficiently. All inquiries are resolved in the order they are received. This number leaves our support staff a message and will not get faster service than emailing or using the contact form.
Call Us: 503-683-1013